Monday, January 7, 2008

To Nurse or Not to Nurse...that is the question.

Well...yes...you read the title correctly. I have been thinking for a long time that I should have gone into the medical profession. I am almost done making my mind up, but I have decided to go back to school and pursue a BSN so I can be a RN. So...student loans, burning the midnight oil, stress...here I come. I am reviewing my options as far as schooling is concerened, but I am thinking about applying to UT (dear God I never thought it would come to this) or the Texas Tech online, accelerated RN program (dear God it gets worse). Just to note...I am a LOYAL FIGHTIN' TEXAS AGGIE, but there are no nursing programs for me through that fine institution. I have prayed, talked, and researched a lot about this; we will see what happens!

Other news...Ken is doing fine. He gets to leave the hospital and go home probably today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You know, there is a fabulous nursing program at TCU in Ft. Worth. :)

I think that is great! Will you be going full time or part time?

Unknown said...

Hils, I can't leave comments on your two latest posts--there is no link.

D said...

I'm so proud of you for going for what you want to do even though it's the harder road. I know you'll do great in school and afterwards!