Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Things I am thankful for...

I just want to give a big shout out to the man upstairs! I have been really stressed out with school, work, and boys. I am over half way done with summer school and my head is above water. He has taken care of me.

Things I am thankful for:
1. I passed my physiology assessment test, which had been plaguing my mind. Never again will I wait until the last minute to do something that important. If I hadn't passed, I would have delayed starting R.N. school by 9 months. But...the good Lord took care of me and I passed with flying colors.

2. My brother is at Officer Candidate School and doing well.

3. I love my friends and family more than anything. I got to hang out with Jims this last weekend and I have not seen him since 2002. We had a great time! I also get to see my grand-parental units this weekend.

4. Not a priority, but I am thankful that I am seeing The Dark Knight tomorrow. It has had excellent reviews. I am seeing it at midnight with a bunch of people. I am going to marry Christian Bale as soon as he leaves his wife.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you had fun with Jims. I'm sad I didn't get to see him.

Way to go on the physiology test!!!