Friday, April 11, 2008

Irony

Well, I haven't had a lot of time to blog lately. I have found a new addiction in MySpace where you will find the up-to-date information on me.

Here is something to make you chuckle...

So, I decided to pay my car off early. As soon as I wrote the check to pay it off and put it in the mail, I hopped in my car. My car immediately started making a clapping noise. I took it to the dealership this morning and it was an easy fix because this little metal flap was loose above the passenger side front tire. I was relieved, but I needed new tires. They told me "the tread could come off at anytime." I decided that I better get new tires then. If it is not one thing, it is another. Lesson learned: don't pay off anything early.

On a sad note...in NYC gallery, there is a crappy artist who is starving a dog to death in the name of art. Where is PETA and the humane society? I am going to go home and give Lu 5 treats. I am so distraught. :(

No comments: