Friday, April 18, 2008

The weeks go by...

In 1 week, I have Supper Club at my friend Misty's house.
In 2 weeks, I have to have a 10 page paper due.
In 3 weeks, I will be done with this semester.
In 4 weeks, I will see Emily and Deanna and go to Seaworld.
In 5 weeks, I get to see Indiana Jones 4 and it is Memorial Day weekend.
In 6 weeks, I start summer school and Sex and the City comes out.
In 7 weeks, it is Burton's birthday.
In 8 weeks, the Incredible Hulk comes out.
In 9 weeks, it is my mom's and Darcy's birthday, Get Smart comes out, and I have Widow's Workday at church.
In 10 weeks, Wanted comes out.
In 11 weeks, it will be the Fourth of July.
In 12 weeks, Jimmy is coming to visit.
In 13 weeks, the Dark Knight comes out.
In 14 weeks, there is nothing on the calendar.
In 15 weeks, it is Jodi's birthday.
***That is all for now. I am busy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you plan to watch a lot of movies!

Have you seen 21, and if so, what did you think? I haven't seen it yet.