Friday, February 8, 2008

On the road to the Dean's List...

Shock. Disbelief. Taken back. These words describe how I felt when I saw my A&P grades this week posted online. I made a 92 on my lab practical that was extremely hard and I made a 100 on my lecture test. I am sure there was a slight curve on the lecture test because I know I missed 2 questions. Apparently there are 20 amino acids in the human body, not 30. I thought there were 25 so I rounded up. But...I had the highest grade in the class!!! I studied a bunch. 5 nights in a row as a matter of fact. Giving up 2 Superbowl parties paid off! Yeah Hils!

I have one test next week so I will be studying this weekend too. It is for my developmental psyc class so it should not be as hard as A&P. I have no life,...but I know how many amino acids there are in the human body and what hyaline cartilage looks like. :)